Subject: Re: mosaic
To: Rafal Boni <r-boni@uiuc.edu>
From: Ken Hornstein <kenh@entropic.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/25/1995 00:40:53
>(3)	What problems are you seeing with 1.2.3, Ken?  I've had it working for
>	quite a while now [since before Thanksgiving, I think]

I couldn't get the fokken thing compiled!

I remember it was a tad nasty under XFree86 2.1, but with 3.1 it's a total
mess.  I never got the makefiles generated correctly (following the
instructions on the X11R6 release notes didn't help, as XFree Imakefiles aren't
quite normal.)  If you can tell me how you build it (I'm not sure if you're
using i386, though), I'd greatly appreciate it.  I'm sure I could build the
makefiles by hand, but I wasn't in the mood at the time.

(I don't feel so bad, as Jason Thorpe told me he gave up too :-) ).

--Ken