Subject: Re: prob with ether setupo
To: Bakul Shah , VaX#n8 <vax@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 01/21/1995 15:32:39
	For  what it's worth, I have been using an NE2100 in my NetBSD 0.9A box
for over 9 months now.  I'm not using the if_le driver, as my release
predates that driver's existence, however, it has worked flawlessly for me
and  I get excellent through put on it.  I have booted the if_le driver for
it and that has worked as well, although my testing has not been nearly as
extensive.
-Brian