Subject: Jan 4 build...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@solutions.solon.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/14/1995 14:20:00
ARGH!  Many things (lex, vgrind, gnu/cc, et al.) are not building because,
say, it can't figure out how to build "cc.0" from "gcc.1", or "lex.0" from
"flex.1", et al.

When is the next time we can expect to see a set of tarballs come out
from which one can compile without errors?  I'd love to have a modern
system, but the build process fails pretty frequently.  I can work around
any given error, but ideally, this would run unattended.

Also, at least a few people have mentioned "make world".  Presumably,
there's supposed to be a /usr/src/Makefile, then?

-s