Subject: Perl-Archie on -current
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@euterpe.owl.de>
List: current-users
Date: 01/13/1995 17:30:26
Is anybody out there using perl-archie?

# Copyright (C) Khun Yee Fung clipper@csd.uwo.ca 1991
#
# Modified by Peter Orbaek (poe@daimi.aau.dk) to look more perl'ish.
#
# You can do anything to this program except selling it for profit or
# pretending you wrote it. The copyright notice must be preserved in all
# copies. Absolutely no warranty.
#
# $Id: archie,v 3.8 1991/08/12 17:05:18 clipper Exp clipper $
#
# This version of the program is based on Beta 4.2 of prospero protocol.
# The Version number of this release is $Revision: 3.8 $.

It worked fine for me but suddenly stopped working; I don't know exactly
when, but it must have roughly the time we changed to a 4.4BSD kernel.
So I guess some pack/unpack has to be changed to adopt the 4.4 structure,
but I can't figure out which. Or maybe I'm doing something stupid?

If it's working for somebody, could you please contact me?

Martin

--
Gotta trademark my login....
		--Steve Bellovin