Subject: Re: wu-ftpd?
To: Rob Windsor <windsor@ksu.ksu.edu>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@LAGAVULIN.PDL.CS.CMU.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 01/11/1995 19:49:15
> None of the people that I talked to wanted/needed the extra features
> bad enough to debug the problem (beyond fixing all compiler warnings).
>
> If someone does have a working wu-ftpd, I would like a patch-diff,
> please.  :>

i know that i came up with diffs to make it work, a while ago, and i
think i sent them to current-users.  you might check the mailing list
archives.

If you still can't find them, or can't get it working with anybody
else's diffs, i can probably dig them up myself.

Of course, i submitted them to the maintainers a long time ago, etc.,
but i don't think they've made a new release since then.

chris