Subject: Package discussion.
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@novatel.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 01/11/1995 23:03:11
Well, I believe this discussion might be annoying some people and I'm
not sure whether it's relevant for current-users... I vote that the
discussion continue on the netbsd-packages mailing list which someone
(who's name escapes me at the moment. sorry.) has so kindly set up.

Perhaps this would be a good time to make a distinction between
NetBSD and people who feel they want to add their own packaging.

I'm not going to put words into the mouths of the core and obviously,
I don't represent NetBSD, but I suspect that the core isn't terribly
interested in this meta discussion.

Maybe whoever it was who setup the mailing list can speak up one more
time...