Subject: Re: Packages for NetBSD (Was: Why are there two 4.4BSD dev. groups)
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 01/10/1995 01:21:05
	Someone earlier mentioned a mailing list for people interested in
	setting up packages for NetBSD - Could they (or anyone else)
	mail it to this list so we can take this discussion to where it
	might be better suited! ('cept maybe the perl issue :)

	Though I think the issue is important enough to warrant a mailing list
	at netbsd.org & maybe an official co-ordinator nominated by someone
	in core (I guess the guy who already has the mailing list should be
	the obvious choice :)

	Anyway - if this should be anywhere it should be on the other list,
	and I'll just apologise for starting this all off in the first place!

		David	(Passing time while he waits for the latest sparc
			 distribution to compile - oh BTW, if the person
			 who wanted a sparc platform to test AFS wants to
			 email me? :)

  D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME). Network Analyst. Postmaster. Hostmaster.
              (>=-=<)   Telephone: (+44) 171 477 8186.   (>=-=<)
  Computing Services, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
  \ Gratuitous advertising      Monochrome BBS      telnet mono.city.ac.uk \