Subject: mkdep fails in libm ?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: current-users
Date: 01/06/1995 16:55:36
make depend is failing in libc and libm.
I discovered this when doing a make build from /usr/src
after failing in libc calling up make depend again causes
it to believe broken .depend file is valid and thus continue
but in libm the .depend file doesn't even get created.

Is make depend failing for
anyone else ? Is there a quick fix, what have I forgotten.
src's are current as of today and /usr/share/mk contains
the newest files. /usr/include is also uptodate.
(it last was checked and working on 30.dec)
Cheerio

--
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc host=wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de \ "NetBSD-current mirror"