Subject: Re: Argh! Help!
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@solutions.solon.com>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@LAGAVULIN.PDL.CS.CMU.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 01/04/1995 17:52:51
> One other thing - is anyone currently running a complete build on -current
> before tarring it?  I keep discovering missing files (libl and atrun both
> refuse to build, missing source or header files), and I don't see why this
> keeps happening to me.  *whine*.

No, nobody builds up -current before it's tarred weekly.

However, that has _absolutely_ noting to do with the fact that libl
has no files in its directory except a Makefile.  you'll note that
there's a .PATH in the libl Makefile.

I'm not sure what problems you're having with atrun, but if you don't
have 'at' sources around, it won't build.

i've not seen any trouble building libl or atrun in quite a while...

cgd