Subject: Argh! Help!
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@solutions.solon.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/02/1995 18:52:00
I've done some more reserach; termio terminal control works on my system.
fd 0 is a tty run from console, but not when directed from a file - according
to isatty().  However, 'TIOCGETP' fails with errno 25 - not a tty.

What can I have built wrong?  Which part of the system do I still need to
build?

One other thing - is anyone currently running a complete build on -current
before tarring it?  I keep discovering missing files (libl and atrun both
refuse to build, missing source or header files), and I don't see why this
keeps happening to me.  *whine*.

Seriously, though, has anyone got any idea what I need to rebuild to fix
TIOCGETP, so I can run X again?  It appears not to be related to any kernel
build options, directly, because I've reenabled almost everything and it
still happens.  I thought it might be compat_43, but apparently not.

-s