Subject: Re: Screwed again...
To: Charles M. Hannum <mycroft@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@ipd.wellsfargo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/29/1994 15:55:59
> I've done that myself, except that I was a bit more careful.  B-)  You
> could run sup with `-f' to see what it thinks it should do, or leave
> out the `delete' option the first time (but *only* until you've got
> your initial tree set up).

In retrospect, that seems wise.   Although over a 14.4k link
(especially through my service provider, where I measured about 3.4k
through that 14.4k link), the allsrc file list takes *forever* to
send.   Sigh.

Actually, it looks like the damage wasn't too bad - a lot of my
changes are in new files, which weren't deleted, and one of the
changes that was the biggest hassle has since been incorporated into
the tree courtesy of Jonathan Stone.   The biggest lose was an Ultrix
compatibility hack that I did for ptrace, which will probably only
take a few hours to redo.   *Only* a few hours... :'/   Lucky things
are quiet this week...

			       _MelloN_

--
Ted Lemon		      Wells Fargo Bank, Information Protection Division
mellon@ipd.wellsfargo.com					+1 415 477 5045