Subject: (get a) security filesystem, etc.
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: VaX#n8 <vax@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 12/17/1994 15:29:48
I've written a script (based loosely on mkboot) that compiles a security
filesystem (as well as kernel copy diskette and fixit disk) using crunch
and other nifty tools.  You can FTP it (by generous arrangement) from:

ftp://ftp.unit.no/pub/NetBSD/local-floppies

Feel free to put it up for redistribution at other sites.
If you're wondering, the security filesystem has the /etc/security script,
to be run from floppy, and should have other tools soon.  I'm keeping a TODO
list, so mail me any suggestions.  The "secure.fs" is a filesystem I made
just before 1.0 came out.  Oh yeah, feel free to mail me or the crunch people
makefile templates that work right. :)
--
VaX#n8 (vak-sa-nate) - n, CS senior++ and Unix junkie - vax@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Just the vax-man.  Read my MIPS, no new VAXes!        - PGP key on request