Subject: Re: SUP was down/Sorry
To: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zappa.unna.Ping.DE>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: current-users
Date: 12/11/1994 03:12:40
> oskar@zappa (19) > traceroute wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de
> Apparently wingate's mannheimer end isn't reacheable.
I just tried a traceroute lilly.ping.de and it works fine.
I've also had about more than 10 sup-requests in the last 45
minutes (I just looked in the log). So I would presume that
any problems which might have existed with the gateways have gone.

Cheerio
--
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc host=wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de \ "NetBSD-current mirror"