Subject: binary compatibility with SVR4
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Yeng-Chee Su <yenchee@zeus.csie.nctu.edu.tw>
List: current-users
Date: 12/09/1994 22:24:57
  I have tried with SVR4 binary compatibility on NetBSD 1.0A (kernel is
compiled by Dec 5's source) and it does't work.  I just add COMPAT_SVR4
in the kernel configuration file and recompile the kernel.  Do I miss
something?  We have some SVR 4.0 running on 486DX-33 here.  It's a great
feature for us to run SVR4 binary on NetBSD.  Thanks.

 |  Name: Yeng-Chee Su              E-mail: yenchee@csie.nctu.edu.tw    |__/
 |  Phone: +886-35-333367                                               |