Subject: Re: benchmarks... (was: Re: More on UFS performance)
To: George Michaelson <G.Michaelson@cc.uq.oz.au>
From: mat <busy@aloha.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/05/1994 18:22:34
When I followed up the "EGOS" message with my "MUCKRAKING" message, I
inadvertantly ended up fanning the flames a bit. I apologize to all
offended.

At 10:48 AM 12/6/94, George Michaelson wrote:

>Its nearly christmas, some people clearly have lives outside of a keyboard.
>Why not let them deal with backlogs and settle down on 1.0 until '95?

You're absolutly correct. Some of the NetBSD team have some plans, indeed.
So, Merry Xmas to all, and to all a clean boot.

and, CONGRATS, ALLEN!!!
(don't bring a PowerBook on the honeymoon.. hee hee)

busy@aloha.com              me!
Resident Quack,            "like a mass of protoplasm out to find pleasure"
Macintosh Geek                              -Hon. Congressman Newt Gingrich