Subject: Re: More on UFS performance
To: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@cloud9.net>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 12/01/1994 10:42:05
	I believe, if the documentation in the newfs man page is correct,
that you can change the default values for newfs by simply creating a more
complex disktab entry for the disk you want to label.  Then, slap the new
label on the disk and give a newfs on the partitions on that disk.  I
believe there is no code change required.

Someone tell me if I'm wrong.
-Brian