Subject: Re: package tools, a bunch of packages
To: None <jtk@atria.com, jtk@kolvir.blrc.ma.us>
From: Greg Spiegelberg <gspiegel@owens.ridgecrest.ca.us>
List: current-users
Date: 11/28/1994 21:29:31
I've been toying with the idea of opening up ftp here to NetBSD
ports only.  I don't have time to setup a mirroring site though.
I do have a small collection of things I've gotten to compile,
found on the net, binaries that work just fine, etc... already.

owens.ridgecrest.ca.us (199.120.150.1)
anonymous (you know the drill)
/pub/netbsd

Some X stuff is already there as is XFree86 v3.1 the utils that
are at the source/binary mirrors sites.

This is currently a project-soon-to-be-commercial-type-Internet-
providing site so please read the README's and I'll try to maintain
this thing as long as I can.

As I said, I don't have time, so *NO* incomings please.  If you
have something you want to share, mail me first and tell me where
I can get your file(s).

----
Greg "TwoTone" Spiegelberg                                I may be disturbed,
gspiegel@owens.ridgecrest.ca.us                       but atleast I know what
gspiegel@archimedes.vislab.navy.mil                    my reality looks like.
	    My views are hardly reasonable or credible thus are
		    contrary to others including SAIC's.