Subject: Question about problems from pre-1.0
To: None <current-users@pain.lcs.mit.edu>
From: Stephen J. Roznowski <sjr@zombie.ncsc.mil>
List: current-users
Date: 11/12/1994 21:25:02
First, I'd like to add my thanks to everyone who made 1.0 possible.

Question, what is going to happen to the pre-1.0 problems that were
reported? For example, I submitted a kernel bug (kern/440) back
on August 28th and the problem still appears in the 1.0 release (however,
I can't verify if this is an Amiga-only problem).

[For those who are still reading the problem relates to building
a kernel with non-TCP support and some missing "machine.h" includes]

Do I need to resubmit, or will this eventually get answered?

Thanks,
Stephen J. Roznowski	(sjr@zombie.ncsc.mil)