Subject: Re: NeXT?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 11/03/1994 21:25:35
I (quoted and) wrote:

>> and _in my view_ the look and feel of NeXTStep is much better than
>> X11 (and if you still need X11 you can get it anyway).
> I loathe NeXTStep; avoiding it is why I did the first X port to the

Someone just today, independently, reminded me that my port was the
_second_ port of X to the NeXT; someone at MIT did a port of R3, well
before I did my R4 port.  My apologies to whoever it was I slighted by
forgetting this (I don't recall who it was who did the R3 port).

					der Mouse

			    mouse@collatz.mcrcim.mcgill.edu