Subject: Re: Little prob with rm
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@rocinante.digex.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/02/1994 16:59:56
  About the `Little prob with rm' thread...

  In the past, I have been guilty of polluting this list with crap
myself, so I won't flame too hard...but guys, don't you think there
are more important things to worry about with this operating system
than the policy behind the behavior of rm when there's a trailing
slash on a directory name?  This is starting to get downright
laughable.  Let it die, already.  Worry about something that
*matters*.

                            -Dave McGuire
                             Operations
                             Digital Express Group, Incorporated