Subject: gcc-2.6.0
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Bartholomew Niswonger <bniswong@midway.uchicago.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/28/1994 11:54:14
hello... I ws wondering if one of you who has compiled gcc-2.6.0 might
pss your diffs over, if you mde them.. not much needs to be changed,
but I am feeling strapped for time.. 2 midterms monday nd all

ahh well

if you dont have diffs, a quick outline would be useful, so I can try
to get everything at once

thanks

ps.. I am not using the newest includes, maybe tht helps?

later

bart niswonger

ps.. sorry bout the lack of a's.. its a hardware problem

finger me |  One day he found, topped with a smutty grin,   |	from:
for the	  |  The small corpse of a monkey, partly eaten.    |	 Anthony HHecht
rest.  	  |  Force of the sun had split the bluish skin,    |
	  |  Which, by their questioning and entering in,   |	 Alceste in the
	  |  A swarm of bees had been concerned to sweeten. |	  Wilderness

		      My PGP public key opinion.