Subject: Re: f_fsize???
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@solutions.solon.com>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@euterpe.owl.de>
List: current-users
Date: 10/25/1994 17:31:05
> I'm trying to get a current version of uucp to cūmpile, because the docs
> and config files for the default one are all missing; I'm not even going to
> try to get UUCP running with a difficult remote site when the local one
> appears to be about half-installed, and mostly undocumented.

You have the Taylor-docs, don't you? Print out the texinfo, it's
worth it!

The only other thing you need to know is your config-dir: /etc/uucp.
Just put your config files (like described in the texinfo file) there
and everything works great.

UUCP, as delivered with NetBSD-1.0 (yeah!) is completeley installed
and works out of the box when given the right config files - just
as it's supposed to do.

Martin

--
'Why, you could subvert that with trained flocks of eagles carrying CDs!'
		-- Andrew Molitor about a new firewall-product