Subject: if_hp.c status
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Pusateri <pusateri@cs.duke.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/25/1994 22:16:17
Thanks for all the help getting my HP Vectra PC up and running with 1.0.
It has been working wonderfully for the past several days now. And thanks
to the development team for such a great release!

Does anyone know of the status of the HP Ethernet Card driver (if_hp.c)?
I noticed in sys/arch/i386/conf/ALL it was commented out and when I
tried to compile it, it included a file (if_nereg.h) that doesn't exist.
Although, some of the required defines seem to be in isa/ic/ds8390.h.

I have two HP ether twist cards that I would like to use, one 10base2,
and the other 10baseT. They are both 16bit ISA cards and one has
27252-80001 on the circuit board and the other has 27247-80003.

Thanks,
Tom