Subject: Re: Where posts should go (Was: "Re: DDB/pcvt")
To: Greg Earle <earle@isolar.Tujunga.CA.US>
From: Herb Peyerl <Herb.Peyerl@sidney.novatel.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 10/23/1994 00:23:39
: (Just a gentle reminder that not everyone reading "current-users" has a PC or
:  will run NetBSD on an iX86 architecture machine; not a flame.)

Actually; I've always wondered what the spread was for people running
the various architectures... I mean; I think it's fairly obvious that
most people run the i386 port but I'd be curious to see how many run
the sparc, hp300, Mac, amiga, pc532, etc ports...

hmm. I s'pose if I had any level of energy, I'd setup a stupid BSD-platform
counter but that would be bordering on useless...

Myself, I run the hp300 and i386 ports.

No; this is not an invitation to everyone to state to the list what they're
running... It would only generate a bunch of traffic that most people would
not be interested in.

hpeyerl@novatel.ca                           |  NovAtel Communications Ltd.
hpeyerl@beer.org                             | <nothing I say matters anyway>
  On your birthday 10/02 322 BC: Aristotle dies of indigestion. [hmm]