Subject: wierd panic...
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@cs.orst.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/19/1994 19:46:45
Folks...

Sup'd yesterday.  Built new kernel, etc.  Now I'm getting this wierd panic...

trace:

panic: switch
Debugger
panic
Idle(?)
mi_switch
tsleep
select
syscall(5d)

It's really sporadic...Like, doesn't happen with any reliability...In
fact, I booted the `broken' kernel to send off a better stack trace, but
I can't get it to do it now...sometimes it's during boot, othertimes,
it's after I've logged in, etc.  So, my trace is what I scribbled down
earlier.

This isn't a bug report, really.  Just `anybody else seen this?' or `did
I goof somewhere?'

Later...

Jason R. Thorpe               thorpej@cs.orst.edu                 758-2003
Systems Administrator            CSWest Room 5                    737-2229
CS Dept, Oregon State University           http://www.cs.orst.edu/~thorpej
               "I brought my BOWLING BALL -- and some DRUGS!"
                      -- ztp