Subject: transfering files with tip
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Bartholomew Niswonger <bniswong@midway.uchicago.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/19/1994 12:15:04
Hello.. I was wondering if anyone coudd tell me how to use sz/rz with
tip.  (or kermit or anyother non-X term prog). I would like to be able
to download at an efficent rate (ie not with kermit)  The problem as I
see it is to get tip to back off the /dev/tty00 and allow rz/sz to
take over.  or to set up a pipe from tip into rz and out of rz into
tip, but have tip not catch any characters (like th etilde or ctrl-a)

any ideas would be lovely :)

later

bart niswonger

finger me |  One day he found, topped with a smutty grin,   |	from:
for the	  |  The small corpse of a monkey, partly eaten.    |	 Anthony HHecht
rest.  	  |  Force of the sun had split the bluish skin,    |
	  |  Which, by their questioning and entering in,   |	 Alceste in the
	  |  A swarm of bees had been concerned to sweeten. |	  Wilderness

		      My PGP public key opinion.