Subject: oops, sorry, real msg here :)
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: VaX#n8 <vax@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/17/1994 02:45:02
Ug, sorry, thought that ELM would let me edit the outgoing message when
I bounced it.  I guess I was thinking of "f"orward.  Duly chastised :)

Anyway, I'm having the same problem, only it just showed up today.  I thought
that my LED was going out on my keyboard; it comes ON when I press on it
(when it should on - when caps lock is off, it stays off, even under pressure)
However, just today it started giving me these LED timeouts.. when I turn
CAPS LOCK on or off... pretty random.  This was with an uptime of 7 days
or so.  However, my keyboard did not lock up.  Moreover, I can't get
it to repeat now that I've rebooted.
--
Respond to vax@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu