Subject: Re: Is there a new tcsh source?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gerd Truschinski <gt@prosun.first.gmd.de>
List: current-users
Date: 10/09/1994 23:17:33
> I am using tcsh 6.05.02 on a NetBSD/SPARC 1.0_Beta (two months old userland)
> system with absolutely no trouble whatsoever.  (Kudos to Christos, as I built
> the whole thing with "gcc -Wall" and it didn't emit a *single* diagnostic
> warning message!  <sound of jaw dropped in amazement> )
>
> You should probably mention the version you're currently using and whether or
> not you're trying to use it with NIS (YP), etc.

Hi Greg,

thank you that youdid  not kill me for this 'bug-report'. Other people
will look for their chainsaw when they see a bug-report like mine.

I think that my tcsh is older, I don't know how to ask tcsh about
his version number :-(.

But I have now the 6.05.00sources for FreeBSD. May be I get another result.
I don't know if I use YP or such stuff, I use a 1.0Beta for the i386.
Just plain from the disk, nothing special. But now I know where to look.

Thank you, /gT/.

--
Gerd Truschinski         | INTERNET:    gt@first.gmd.de
c/o GMD-First  Berlin    | Yes, this is the sort of scenario I