Subject: FAQ ? SVR4 STREAMS ?
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: current-users
Date: 10/09/1994 18:26:59
I remember something about STREAMS a long time ago (before netbsd ?)
and it not being supported, since it was inferior to 'streams'.
Has this changed ? I ask because I was told by someone at
Teles that drivers for their cards could on principle be made
available for any system that supports SRV4 STREAMS.

Teles make good very cheap passiv ISDN Cards.

Cheerio

--
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc host=wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de \ "NetBSD-current mirror"