Subject: Is there a new tcsh source
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gerd Truschinski <gt@prosun.first.gmd.de>
List: current-users
Date: 10/09/1994 04:12:42
I have some problems with my old tcsh. It didn't know 'cd ~gt'
It say user gt unknown. But the rest of the system know me. There seems
to be also some problems with the 'newlib-1.6' form Cygnus. I can't
configure it proper.

BTW, is ther now a ftpserver with all the pakages configured for NetBSD?
Or did we still relay on the Linux and FreeBSD stuff.

/gT/

--
Gerd Truschinski         | INTERNET:    gt@first.gmd.de
c/o GMD-First  Berlin    | Yes, this is the sort of scenario I