Subject: HELP! No one else seems to know...
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: The Super User <root@solutions.solon.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/04/1994 18:30:00
I'm using what appears to be pre-release2 of NetBSD-amiga.  I've already
asked on the amiga list.

I'm using gcc-2.6.0, and I'm running into several problems:

1.  Attempting to build libc, I get complaints and failures from the
modules including __warn_references().

2.  If I comment those lines out, I still get mysterious errors which
go away if I add -DKERNEL, and which are replaced with other errors,
which go away if I remove -DKERNEL.

3.  Curses is broken, it appears.  The documentation, and several years
of personal experience (including on BSD4.2 and 4.3 systems) indicates
that wclear() and werase() are supposed to implicitly move to 0,0 in
a window.  This doesn't happen with the library as shipped.

Anyone able to help with any of these, I'll greatly appreciate.

-seebs