Subject: Where are the ports
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gerd Truschinski <gt@prosun.first.gmd.de>
List: current-users
Date: 10/04/1994 00:32:20
Hi there,

some days ago there was a discussion about the maintenace (sp?)
of ports to NetBSD-XXX. Is there now a common way to put ports to
a ftp-server?

If not: wouldn't it be a pragmatic way to set up a .../ports directory
for all ports for NetBSD. I am looking after 'Seyon', 'TeX' and other
ports I find in FreeBSD but not in NetBSD. I know that there is a
'X11'-port for NetBSD without any 'package' stuff. May be this could
be the right way NOW. Tomorrow we could build a better solution.

/gT/

(May be some people have put me in their kill-file after asking
 all this stupid questions (and mention all the time FreeBSD :-)))
--
Gerd Truschinski         | INTERNET:    gt@first.gmd.de
c/o GMD-First  Berlin    | Yes, this is the sort of scenario I