Subject: Paper about LFS
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Craig M. Chase <chase@pine.ece.utexas.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/02/1994 15:47:34
Howdy y'all,

Can anyone point me in the direction of a reference (or references)
to the LFS?  It seems to me that there was a Usenix paper a couple of
years ago that talked about it, anybody know the specific reference?

I'd like to argue (in a proposal I'm writing) that the LFS is a fairly
cool thing for supporting debugging of things like distributed
databases or networked filesystems.  You'd have to add some funky
hooks into the LFS to allow a debugger to manipulate the log, but it
might work.  Anyway, I'm hoping to convince some people to let me try.

Thanks muchly,

Craig

--
Craig Chase --- Assistant Professor