Subject: Re: Mosaic
To: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zappa.unna.Ping.DE>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: current-users
Date: 09/27/1994 11:18:46
> ->current	release=doc host=wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de hostbase=/src base
> =/usr \
> ->prefix=/usr backup delete use-rel-suffix ; updated midday MET NetBSD-current
> Is this the official german mirror?
> Gruesse
>        Oskar
There is nothing special about it but yes quite a few people are using it
as a proper mirror. It currently only gets allsrc. If there is any demand
for it I will switch to mirroring the binaries and anything else of
interest except stuff which is 0.9 or earlier.

Cheerio

--
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)