Subject: I don't want to wait!
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gerd Truschinski <gt@prosun.first.gmd.de>
List: current-users
Date: 09/21/1994 05:02:24
I have waiting for the new release for two and a half month now.
And that is enough. The problem is not that I have to wait.
The problem is that none of the people who know say something.

'cgd' say something about 'some days' in august and he say that
he is writing on the papers for the distribution some weeks ago.

That is ok. I know that no one could give us a day of release until
it will be finished.

But I think that the core group could give us a timeframe when they know
that it will be delayed from the day they suggest.

I want to hear now a 'two weeks from now or six (eight, twelve) weeks
from now'. They are overdue, not to distribute a new system. They are
overdue to tell us some new stuff about the delivery date.

I read most of the 'current' stuff and I see that there are some
problems to solve.

May be they should write a note each week. Something that say how the
problems are comming in and how they are solved.

Waiting for the flames,
/gT/

--
Gerd Truschinski         | INTERNET:    gt@first.gmd.de
c/o GMD-First  Berlin    | Yes, this is the sort of scenario I