Subject: Re: Installation of additional software
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Mark Gooderum <gooderum@sctc.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/14/1994 10:39:29
BTW...

I can't devote much time to the pkgadd part, but I'd be willing to do
the bridge makefile stuff and maintain the sets of needed patches for
different packages (since it will always take an author time to incorperate
changes...in the interem, a patch source will be needed).

Just quieting the "very nice, do it" arguments...

My machine at home is up on the Internet full time...so I can keep some
stuff available and handle mailing lists or whatever (majordomo is up), but
I don't have a lot of disk and I'm on the back end of a ~28.8k dedicated
modem link, so handling tons of megs of the packages themselves probably
isn't viable for now...

-Mark Gooderum
 mark@good.com