Subject: Re: disklabel????
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: T. William Wells <bill@twwells.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/13/1994 12:03:28
In article <9409122127.AA10442@alpha.bostic.com>,
Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@alpha.bostic.com> wrote:
: Cc: current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu
:              <Cvz541.6tp@twwells.com>
:
: >I'm running with August 1 binaries and I'm attempting to disklabel a new disk.
: >No matter what, I can't seem to get the disk label *on* the disk. What's up?
: >What's the fix?
:
: This is not a bug report, or even a "resonably phrased question" about
: a potential problem.

Well, if it doesn't meet your requirements, you have an easy option: don't
answer. I suggest you follow that policy in the future.

Anyone else know anything about known disklabel problems, or should I go hunt
this down myself?