Subject: I was gone... now I'm back.
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University <michaelv@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 08/30/1994 00:59:24
I just got home less than two hours ago from spending more than a week
at Microsoft in Redmond working on a project.  I had been getting
current-users directly on my home NetBSD box via my PPP link.  When I
got home this evening, I noticed that my phone line had been
disconnected by a break in the cable outside my house (so says the
fixit-line answer droid), and all netbsd-current mail to me
(michaelv@HeadCandy.com) will bounce if it hasn't already.  What's
more, they can't fix the damn thing til Wednesday. :-(

So, if you sent me anything you deem important, please resend it to
this address.  Also, could a core member please fill me in on what's
happened with NetBSD in the last week and a half.  Especially with the
impending release of 1.0.  Also, you may want to remove my other
address from majordomo temporarily so things don't bounce all over the
place, until I get a chance to get my PPP link back up after Wednesday.

(And, Adam, I looked you up in the Microsoft internal directory, but
was too busy to give you a ring.  But your office number and extension
have been noted for future reference. ;-)

 Michael L. VanLoon                 Iowa State University Computation Center
    michaelv@iastate.edu                    Project Vincent Systems Staff
  Free your mind and your machine -- NetBSD free Un*x for PC/Mac/Amiga/etc.