Subject: wuftpd
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@cs.orst.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 08/15/1994 11:22:50
I seem to remember someone posting patches to wuftpd a while back...Can
someone ship them to me?

I have it compiling without warnings, errors, etc., but I'm getting this
wierd seg fault in `retrieve' that is caused by yyparse incorrectly
setting a pointer to `almost null'...A very low address, but not quite
0x0, which it should be.

This is on an hp380 running -current of about 1 weeks vintage.

Oh yes, this is remarkably similar to the X-server bug that Carrel is
having...as the problems involves a union here, too...

thanx, folks...

Jason R. Thorpe                thorpej@cs.orst.edu                   754-1554
OSU CS Support                    CSWest Room 12                     737-5567
                           CSOS NetBSD/Symmetry Project