Subject: Re: SUP service from ftp.eecs.umich.edu
To: None <ziff@eecs.umich.edu>
From: Brian Moore <ziff@eecs.umich.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 08/09/1994 20:29:48
Oh yes, a few more things that I forgot to mention it my e-mail message.
First, the name of the log file is called latest_sup_log.  ftp.eecs runs a sup
update every day at 7:00AM EST, and does a supscan immediately after.  And
finally, if you do use ftp.eecs to sup the sources, please send me an email
message.  I want to make sure it's running correctly, and the only way to
know is if I hear from people.  But don't send me mail after this Friday, I
should have enough 'feedback' by then to make sure it's working.

--Brian