Subject: Re: XFree86 2.1.1 source available?
To: John F. Woods <jfw@ksr.com>
From: None <Marc@XFree86.Org>
List: current-users
Date: 08/03/1994 15:07:21
> Is there a pre-digested copy of the XFree86 2.1.1 source tree available for
> FTP in the US anywhere?  I'd rather not occupy a transoceanic link when
> a relatively local one will do...

The official source tree can be located at:

	ftp://ftp.XFree86.Org/

There are also numerous binaries. A number of mirror sites (such as
tsx11.mit.edu and xfree86.cdrom.com) also carry the binary kits.

- Marc
Marc Evans, Software Consultant       WB1GRH      Synergytics
E-Mail: Marc@Synergytics.Com                      21 Hinds Lane, Suite 23L
PGP-2.6 key available upon request                +1 603 635 3857 (voice/fax)
MIME-1.0 & Enriched-Text mail accepted            Unix & X11 internals/apps