Subject: Emacs terminal setup for pccons console (TERM=pc3)
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/25/1994 22:37:04
It was in the course of creating this that I found that small problem
with termcap.  It's mostly a copy of AT386.el, but nonetheless I'd
appreciate it if any changes made their way back to me.  Install it
somewhere in your Emacs load-path as term/pc3.el :

;; pc3.el --- terminal support package for *BSD console (based on AT386.el)