Subject: Re: COM_SW_CLOCAL and "cu" (was: COM_SW_SOFTCAR handling)
To: Duncan McEwan <duncan@comp.vuw.ac.nz>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@Plexus.COM>
List: current-users
Date: 07/25/1994 14:11:34
On Mon, 25 Jul 1994, Duncan McEwan wrote:

> I'm not sure how "cu" works on other systems.

While I can't answer the questions posed, I think it's worthwhile to note
that this is a (hacked?) version of Taylor UUCP 1.04, and that someone
who has time might want to check to see if any of the myriad
configuration and/or policy options might be used to solve this problem.
I've noticed that cu doesn't work quite that way I'd like, too, but I
"solved" that problem with C-Kermit 189 (see /usr/othersrc/README).

--scott