Subject: Re: kerberos?
To: Michael Graff <explorer@vorpal.com>
From: Thorsten Lockert <tholo@SigmaSoft.COM>
List: current-users
Date: 07/17/1994 01:45:40
> I mailed in patches for rlogin, rsh, rlogind, rshd, passwd, etc.  I watched
> as they were dropped because of time considerations, but s/key was added.
> The Kerberos diffs I sent in should have patched cleanly or near-cleanly.

All my stuff patches cleanly against current as of today as well.
I have sent in patches for all but rsh, rlogin, passwd, login and ftp.
This because these haven't had the 4.4-Lite versions integrated yet.

> >Including NFS?  That is what I have given to core, except for the
>
> I never did NFS though.

nfsd and mount_nfs has also been integrated in the patches I've made.
And the rest of user-land will be integrated as soon as 4.4-Lite is
put into the tree for those utilities.

Thorsten
--
Thorsten Lockert  | postmaster@bbb.no   |