Subject: fdesc & msdosfs
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Frank van der Linden <vdlinden@fwi.uva.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 07/11/1994 14:12:22
Will these be working in the near future? I could be doing something
awfully wrong, but as far as I can see msdosfs doesn't compile (I think
this was discussed, it's not compatible with the new vnode interface yet),
and fdesc gives some strange results, like a panic when opening /dev/fd/.
I reported this one before, but it seems to happen now under slightly
different circumstances (did not have much time to look at it yet),
does anyone else have these problems?

I was wondering if I am doing something wrong here, because both options are
enabled in the i386 ALL config file, which would indicate that they are
available and working.

- Frank