Subject: 1.0 alpha, beta?
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: None <mmead@vt.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 07/11/1994 00:53:02
    I administer cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu, and have been recently pointed to
this list to tune into by Allen Briggs, in the hope that sometime soon it will
be possible to test out some 1.0 beta or alpha floppies on our machine.
Currently we run a NetBSD 0.9 system, and have been having numerous problems
with it; one of which is the ne2000 drivers.  I hope I haven't jumped the gun
on posting to this list when I should have posted to the newsgroups.  If so, I
hope someone will excuse my ignorance and help me out the same.  I'm planning
on upgrading cray-ymp as soon as 1.0 comes out, as well as my home system which
currently runs Linux.  Thanks for any advice!

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead -- System/Network Administration, User Support, Software Devel.
Virginia Tech Center for Transportation Research