Subject: Problems building -current
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Brian Moore <ziff@eecs.umich.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 07/07/1994 16:35:09
Just tried to upgrade from June 6 sources to July 6 sources, and ran into a
wierd problem ( outside of the pax and pppd snafus ).  When I make install in
stopped in /usr/src/share/doc/psd/05.sysman with the error that it could find
the Makefile.  The line it was choking on is

install -c -o root -g wheel -m 644 Makefile 0.t ...

I tried to edit the bsd.doc.mk file to leave out the Makefile, but it now
complains about the 0.t file.  It obviously is being executed in the wrong
directory, but for the life of me I can't figure out what to change.  It did
install /usr/src/usr.bin/make/PSD.doc fine.  I even tried to copy over the
Makefile from the make/PSD.doc directory, but with no luck.  Has anyone else
ran into this or even knows how to fix this.

Thanks,
Brian Moore
ziff@eecs.umich.edu