Subject: Anybody seen this?
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@cs.orst.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 07/06/1994 16:34:22
I'm elbow deep in bringing my i486 to Jul5 sources.  I'm seeing something
that I haven't seen for a *LONG* time when using the ed driver...

Its running a brand-new kernel...

/netbsd: ed1: reciever ring buffer overrun

This had disappeared long ago and had not been a problem...until now...My
machine's source tree is on a Sequent (over an NFS link, obviously), and
access is noticably slower now...

Later...

Jason R. Thorpe                thorpej@cs.orst.edu                   754-1554
OSU CS Support                    CSWest Room 12                     737-5567
      'These are my opinions and not necessarily those of anyone else.'
            NetBSD/Symmetry - Coming soon to a Sequent near you!