Subject: Re: floppy problems
To: Kim Andersen <uunet!dde.dk!kim@uunet.uu.net>
From: jason downs <downsj@CSOS.ORST.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 07/05/1994 01:43:55
there is a new NetBSD FTP mirror running on:

		       ftp.CSOS.ORST.EDU:/ftp/pub/NetBSD

files of interest may currently be found in the NetBSD-current subdirectory.
beginning with 1.0, releases will also be available.

this mirror is updated daily at about 10:30am, local time (PDT), using
SUP. following which, src tar files are generated (yes, daily tar files).

there are no access restrictions.

this source tree includes the security release, so appropiate caution
is recommended for those outside the USA.

i will add a SUP server as soon as possible, but that may take a week or
so, due to various problems (mostly revolving around that horrid 'Gopher'
thing).

please drop me a line if you encounter any problems...

-------------------// jason downs // downsj@CSOS.ORST.EDU //------------------
		  http://www.CSOS.ORST.EDU/downsj/index.html
      "what i used to think was me is just a fading memory..." -- NiN/PHM