Subject: Re: 4.4-lite finger patch...
To: Luke Mewburn <lm@rmit.edu.au>
From: matthew green <mrg@mame.mu.OZ.AU>
List: current-users
Date: 06/30/1994 17:48:21
>Instead of the office info. That way people can easily work out where
>you are least idle, instead of getting x copies of your office & phone
>info printed when they probably already know that...

dynamo ~> finger slf@mundil
[mundil.cs.mu.OZ.AU]
Login name: slf                            In real life: Stewart Forster
Office: L1.48, x9108
Directory: /home/tsa/slf                   Shell: /usr/local/bin/tcsh
On since Jun 29 11:47:23 on ttyq60
        1 hours Idle Time
On since Jun 29 11:47:24 on ttyq61
        2 hours Idle Time
Project: A network account and results management system
Plan:

.. it only lists user name, real name, etc, once, and then each login
gets a line or two.

maybe you could hack this in also.

sigh.  my netbsd machine is missing (sparcstation1+)  8(

later,
.mrg.